- Get something at least faintly resembling a tan in attempt to look healthy for possibly the first time in my life - and to be able to bare my skin next to Dave without feeling and looking like an ivory statue in comparison.
- Not burn to a crisp while attempting the above.
- Grow my nails long enough to justify getting an actual manicure. And not bite them afterwards. Ever again. I really am too old to be biting my nails now.
- Finish my fnucking novel, already. Yes, yes, I know, some people take years or lifetimes to write a novel, and I only started in January. But I'm not a slow writer; I'm just chronically lazy so I need to get over it if I ever hope to write more than one decent thing.
- Paint. Lots.
- Sell some designs to art trading companies.
- Keep Keith (my clinically insane goldfish) alive. This would be easier if he ate the food I put in his bowl, and if he didn't persist in trying to jump out of it all the time.
- Speak another language to people for no apparent reason, just to confuse them. Heheh.
- Take lots of pictures.
- Have a brilliant holiday (although this is guaranteed; there is no way a week's camping in Cornwall could go bad)
- Start dance lessons, at last! How long have we said we were going to do this for, Benny?
- Keep up healthy eating - but learn how to make it interesting. There's only so long you can enjoy a diet of cereal, pasta and grilled chicken just because you know it's good for you. Sooner or later you need to actually TASTE something.
- Start swimming again.
- Listen to lots of music. Attempt to fill my mp3 player almost exclusively with happy songs.
I am looking forward to it immensely. Well, I say looking forward to it... I guess it's already started.
Better get on with that novel, then.
Oh, and one more thing:
- DECIDE WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE.