18 April, 2007

Royal break-up, OH NOES.

This is kind of in reply to Lucy's post.

Oh, and the BBC quoting someone from 'Hello' magazine? I can only assume this is a sign of the End of Days. I don't know about you but I'm stockpiling bottled water and cans of beans.

Anyway.

For all those who still seem to be unable to figure out the (really rather obvious) reason behind the split, I offer you, exhibit A:

the word genetics.

And exhibit B, the following picture:



Now for those of you who still need convincing, I'm just going to yell until you get it.

NOBODY WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO'S GOING TO END UP LOOKING LIKE THAT! NOBODY! NOBODY AT ALL!
I think we can ignore Camilla because, well... just look at her. Beggars can't be choosers.

Do we really need to consider any other reasons?

No comments: